Economic Digest News
Monitored by associated Assets Recovery Program
The Law Offices are connected to the Assets Recovery Program, a source for professional, value driven low cost service as compared to recovered assets. The Program involves the constant monitoring of any relevant news in business, financial domain, in international affairs, and closly follows developments that may be used in its projects on a 24/7 basis.
- The Moneyist: My wife wants us to spend $5,000 to attend her cousin’s destination wedding. I...on May 30, 2023 at 2:31 am
"I make a very good living compared to her, and just bought a very expensive new car."
- The Moneyist: ‘I feel used’: My partner stays with me 5 nights a week, even though he owns his...on May 30, 2023 at 2:30 am
‘He accused me of being materialistic.’
- Financial Face-Off: How much does a mammogram cost? That depends on whether it’s ‘diagnostic’...on May 29, 2023 at 8:36 pm
Some mammograms are free, but others cost hundreds or thousands. This creates confusion, financial stress, and delayed cancer diagnoses.
- The Moneyist: ‘He’s content living paycheck to paycheck’: My husband won’t work or get a...on May 29, 2023 at 7:22 pm
‘He's too tired to leave, and we don’t have anything but bills.’
- : Don’t get stung by buy-now- pay-later services: ‘It is kind of a recipe for disaster if not...on May 29, 2023 at 7:16 pm
'Consumers may not fully understand their obligations,' the authors of a new report wrote.
- Outside the Box: ‘Taking care of your money doesn’t happen by itself.’ How NFL star Austin...on May 29, 2023 at 7:01 pm
'The more value you provide, the more valuable you become, and that should translate into financial rewards.'
- The Human Cost: Flight attendants brace for summer of passengers behaving badly: ‘I’m ready for...on May 29, 2023 at 6:55 pm
‘There’s no such thing as travel etiquette,’ one U.S.-based flight attendant says.
- NerdWallet: Is a Disney cruise cheaper than a trip to Disney World? Sometimes, it is. Here’s a...on May 29, 2023 at 6:38 pm
Disney offers more than one way to enjoy its trademark magic. We compared two types of Disney vacations to see which is more affordable.
- The Moneyist: ‘All of these tips add up’: If a restaurant adds a 20% tip, am I obliged to pay?...on May 29, 2023 at 6:32 pm
'Some restaurants add additional service fees for the benefit of employees,' one reader writes.
- The MarketWatch Q&A: Zooey Deschanel on her new show — and the $15 grocery-store price tag she...on May 29, 2023 at 5:32 pm
'The New Girl' star's new Max show 'What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel' aims to solve everyday food dilemmas stumping supermarket shoppers.
- : U.K. central bank chief says ‘still a chance’ government forecast of halving inflation can be...on May 24, 2023 at 1:35 pm
Bank of England Gov. Andrew Bailey said there was still a chance the U.K. government could meet its forecast of halving inflation this year, even after data showed a stronger-than-forecast 8.7% […]
- : U.S. stocks open lower as investors eye debt-ceiling talks in Washingtonon May 24, 2023 at 1:34 pm
U.S. stocks opened lower on Wednesday as investors remained focused on the debt-ceiling negotiations in Washington. The S&P 500 SPX fell by 22 points, or 0.5%, ato 4,123. The Dow Jones Industrial […]
- : Insperity raises dividend, to boost dividend yield above 2%on May 24, 2023 at 1:27 pm
Insperity Inc. NSP said Wednesday that it raised its quarterly cash dividend by 9.6%, to 57 cents a share from 52 cents. The provider of human resources services said shareholders of record on June 8 […]
- : Citi to pursue IPO of Banamex, resume ‘modest level’ of stock repurchaseson May 24, 2023 at 12:49 pm
Citigroup Inc. C announced Wednesday that it will pursue an initial public offering (IPO) of its consumer, small business and middle-market banking operations in Mexico. Citi’s stock slumped 1.3% […]
- : Petco gets Q1 top and bottom line beat but stock slides 2.3% premarket on soft guidanceon May 24, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Petco Health & Wellness Co. Inc.’s stock WOOF fell 2.3% in premarket trades Wednesday after the pet food and health products company offered soft revenue guidance for the current year. Petco […]
- : Sarepta says FDA is working toward accelerated approval of its latest treatment for Duchenne...on May 24, 2023 at 12:15 pm
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. SRPT said Wednesday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has indicated after talks with the company that it’s working toward granting accelerated approval of […]
- : Cathie Wood’s ARK buys the dip on Zoom, scooping up $17.5 million in stockon May 24, 2023 at 11:55 am
Cathie Wood’s ARK Investment scooped up more than $17.5 million worth of Zoom Video Communications Inc. shares ZM Tuesday, when the stock sold off 8% after the company’s latest earnings report. […]
- : Abercrombie & Fitch stock rockets after reporting a surprise profit, providing upbeat outlookon May 24, 2023 at 11:44 am
Shares of Abercrombie & Fitch Co. ANF rocketed 18.7% toward a seven-week high in premarket trading Wednesday, after the specialty apparel and accessories retailer reported a surprise fiscal […]
- : Express stock tumbles 13% premarket as loss widens in highly promotional inflationary environmenton May 24, 2023 at 11:43 am
Express Inc.’s stock EXPR tumbled 13% in premarket trade Wednesday, after the clothing retailer posted a wider-than-expected first-quarter loss and weaker-than-expected sales . Columbus, […]
- : Analog Devices stock falls after earnings as CEO says revenue could ‘moderate’on May 24, 2023 at 11:35 am
Shares of Analog Devices Inc. ADI were falling about 5% in premarket trading Wednesday after the chip company beat expectations with the results for its latest quarter but fell short with its profit […]